maanantai 13. toukokuuta 2013

A Trip to the Happy People's Town - Old Porvoo

I thought this black&grey second hand dress would be suitable for our school's trip to Old Porvoo, about 50 km from Helsinki.
 
 
 A friend of mine told me this dress (above) reminds him of a ballet movie "Black Swan".
 Nemo was excited and rejoicing to get on the ship!
A ship to Sweden going in the fog on the back.




Nemo wanted to throw some jelly beans and crisps to "a salmon" :)
 Accordion music.
 We had our own pirate on board. :)
Our group having a toast.
 I still cannot believe this pirate guy! Very social and friendly.
 A part of our school group.
 On the ships like this there must always be at least one guy dressed up like this :)
Arriving to Old Porvoo.

 We went to Brunberg's and had delicious chocolate, liquorice and marmalade tastings.
Brunberg's famous foam kisses (below).
 





















 We found a shop with the incredibly delicious colours and eye candy.
The others went to a bar's terrace for a drink, when me and Nemo continued our adventure, heading to the church up the hill. We met at the dinner later as a whole group. Nemo was a bit cranky and tired and fell asleep quickly.

When I was walking on the street I saw this blonde Swedish looking guy in a good mood cleaning windows of his wooden house, smiling at me. That whole thing looked so idealistic, I couldn't help smiling back. He must have realized what I was thinking, because he gave me an even bigger smile and kept giving looks and smiles when I was passing by, almost gíggling. Or maybe he was thinking the same thing about me: I was pushing Nemo's stroller uphill on a beautiful sunny day all dressed up.

I was thinking:"You can't live here and be unhappy."

We arrived to the church.

 On the yard of the church I had the proof of the idealistic family life in Old Porvoo :)
 
 Children running and laughing on the yard of the church. Like from a fairy tale.
However, I am not considering moving to Porvoo :)

The church from the inside.
I found an incredible second hand shop. More and more eye candy. I prevented myself from shopping anything this time. After visiting Barcelona I definitely have enough clothes and shoes for a while:)
 Irregular Choice's high heal shoe.
 The little prince woke up finally after three hours sleep and found his crown and chair.
See You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti