perjantai 24. toukokuuta 2013

Listen to The Rain

Just a quick post before I disappear for a while.
Today's outfit, the tunic with geometrical patterns again and the jeans. We went to Ateneum's Art Museum to see "The Treasures of the Palace" -exhibition with our school group.
 
It was quite wet and cold, so I put this cozy cardigan underneath my coat. Don't like to freeze.
I luv, luv , luv this Desigual's coat. Especially it's "tail".
I also love this colourful and soft scarf which I bought from a little shop near Dali museum from Figueres in Spain.
It was a rainy day again today, so I took the cat umbrella. Little girl from the next door walked by me on the street and said: "That must be Nemo's!" "Yeah, sure it is", I replied ;)
I would love to paint that white ceiling lime green.
Listen to the Rain.
Bye and see You later. <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti