torstai 2. toukokuuta 2013

May Day's Eye and Mouth Candy

We celebrated May Day's Eve with little princesses next door and also at the spiritual center nearby. Today celebration continued with friends. This is one of my May Day blouses. I have had it for many years, and it is still very much usable.
We were late for our meeting, because I started to play with my "toys". I put decorations in my hair, lollipops on the other ear...
 ...and pink bunny ears on the other ear. A heart on the other cheek and a diamond on the other. Those bear ears I bought from Spain.
 Nemo wanted to wear the construction worker's helmet whole day.
 The lollipops are from essinmaailma. Look what incredible cute and creative stuff she has!
 I am lucky to have friends who are great cooks. Today we had healthy and delicious ayervedic food.
 Raw raspberry cake containing fruits and nuts for a dessert. Super yammy.
What a lovely May Day we had. Thank You Friends, Mother Earth and the Universe <3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti