tiistai 21. toukokuuta 2013

Nothing Is The Essence Of Everything

If you were expecting some deep philosophical or spiritual essay about the headline's subject, you got it all wrong :) There is not going to be one, only nothing. Everything is already said in that sentence. There really is nothing else, NOTHING.
 
EXCEPT, of course, THESE SHOES! :)
Bought from some outlet for 5e long time ago. Still in good shape and still loving them!
Today's outfit is a tunic and the jeans. This tunic is also from Germany, like lots of my favorite clothes, they seem to fit me well. I like clothes with geometrical patterns in them.
 
I realized I wanted to iron the hem after taking this pic. Ironing is fine after you get over the treshold to get the ironing board out of the messy closet, where Nemo's sand toys etc. are falling into your head. After then it is quite meditative actually.
I started dancing while Nemo was in the other room watching the video below.
Listen to this song! The melody is kind of wistful, but this is a great song. I like the lyrics too:
 "I can trust my friends on the flip of a dime / they are always there for me even when /
 I’m not on time / I would never dare
                                       to call any other place my home / No, no other / cause my home is my
                                       heart my soul / it’s close to me / as close as my own brother / "
 
It was singing in my head today all the way to the school and to the kendo training also. 
I like it when it is warm and I can sit on the balcony of my castle and burn candles in the evening.
And drink tea.
 
And watch the moon. 
 
Bye, and see You soon! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti