maanantai 13. toukokuuta 2013

I Am Dot I Am

I don't seem to be getting a good quality photo of this dotty dress, which is my latest Pussy Deluxe.
 Last time i tried to take a photo of this dress was in February on Valentine's day. I remember thinking that it isn't good enough, so I can't post it. But I'll let it be, it is what it is, I am that I am. Or should I say, I am dot I am :)

Today was Mother's Day in Finland :) I created these hearts to the ceiling around Valentine's Day, and there they are still. They can represent mother's love also.
 I had this heart melting art and love plant from Nemo. More dots. <3


And here is not the White Dots, but the White Stripes. This beautiful song "I Want To Be the Boy That Warms Your Mother's Heart" suits perfectly for the theme not being good enough and also to the Mother's Day, although in a bit twisted way ;)

This song is about what it is when a girlfriends mother is acting like you aren't good enough for her. The boy wants the mother to like him but she isn't giving him much of a chance. In a way he is telling the girl that he wants to make her happy despite what the mother is thinking of him.

Because I really don't want her to judge me/I want to her really know who I am/And then, and only then she will love me/Well at least that was the plan

If ever a boy needed a holiday/If ever a girl needed someone to hold/I just hope I don't act the same way/By the time that I get old


Perfect.

(I would love to put the whole lyrics here, but I think it is not allowed  ;)




Bye and see You soon <3




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti