torstai 23. toukokuuta 2013

Little Pupil

A rainy day. I took Nemo to school with me today.
Also dark. Pics are blurry :( Today's outfit, Only's pink geometrical shapes hoodie and jeans. Want to wear this often.
I saw some delicious colours in school today. I started immediately gorge them with my eyes. I can live with the Holy Spirit and eye candy!
Learning AutoCAD -vector graphics yesterday. A lecture of interior design and decoration history and different style periods today. A visit to Ateneum's Art Museum tomorrow. Love it all. I also love the fact that I'm finally doing the things I want to do and not what OTHER people think I should be doing.

A little pupil creating some art. I thought he would be bored, but he actually started to cry when we finally had to leave. He would have wanted to continue doing his things.
 Infinite Nemo. That green Barbababa rain hat is from my childhood, I used to wear it as a little girl.
I think this video suits well for a rainy day: "Push the door I'm home at last, I'm soaking through and through, then you handed me a towel..."
ps. The Queen will be gone for just a while, so no posts for a little while.
But see You later then. <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti