sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2013

Prince Nemo's 4-Year Old Birthday

Prince Nemo's birthday party was actually kept in March, but I hadn't got time to make this giant post earlier. But here it is now :) 
We created Nemo the Fish-cake at the castle's magical kitchen. The original plan was to take the cake to the day care center before the actual party and create another one for the party, but our plans changed, because some of the birthday guests arrived earlier that week, and the fish cake got eaten. Also Nemo started to talk with the cake's voice: "Please, don't take me to the daycare!" :) I hadn't got time to make another one for the actual party.
The plan was to have a fancy dress party. Before the party Nemo said he wanted to be a ghost and I created the ghost costume for him. But just before the party I tried it on myself and when Nemo saw me in the ghost costume, he got really scared and terrified and refused to wear the ghost costume himself!
I also created this raspberry costume just for fun the night before the party, but there was no way Nemo would have put it on. Neither would he wear any other costume I tried to offer to him.
Well, what can you do? Things don't always go as planned. I couldn't force him to wear a fancy dress. That wouldn't been fun anymore. He only wanted to wear the sailor's hat with a pink anchor that actually belonged to my costume.
Ten minutes before the party I wasn't yet dressed, because the arrangements had taken all morning. I actually had no idea what to wear, so I just grabbed the first costume from my wardrobe that came in to my hand and quickly put it on. It happened to be the Pink Sailor's dress. I was ready on the minute the doorbell rang and the first guests arrived! :)
I couldn't believe the costumes the people had found! Here the Dalmatian Dog is talking to the Bear Police . 
The Bear Police is driving his car.
Little Dalmatian Dog.
A little Princess.  
Food and refreshments.
There were lots of going on! 
This bunny tail is incredible!
I let the children play with my light toys. So we saw an incredible light show.
This is amazing!
Wow!
OMG!
I can't help it but Prince Nooa reminds me of deceased Brian Jones from the Rolling Stones. Especially with that guitar.
Amazing bunny outfit! (below)
I am dancing!

Nemo is playing with one of his gifts, Hot Wheels. We only realized the next day that there is an uv-light that changes the car's colour! "An art car!", Nemo yelled.
When the last guest had left, I had some time to relax after all the hassle. I felt pleased and very, very happy.
Nemo had one wish for the gifts: The Angry Birds! I am not so much into them aesthetically myself, but of course the thing was not what I wanted! That's what Nemo wanted and that's what he got, and he wanted to take them to bed with him. The Angry birds plushs have been slept with...
 
 ...drawned pirates with....

...and watched some Youtube-videos with.
"What planet is this?", Nemos shirt is saying. I have been wondering the same thing myself few decades now ;)
The next morning Nemo wanted to see Alice in Wonderland. I couldn't believe which song started to play first thing in the next morning. I don't think Nemo really knows what an "unbirthday" means, and he certainly doesn't know english. This song he sang with the Angry Birds and I thought this we can listen to the next 364 days!



Bye and see You soon! <3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania kuvia !!! Ja synttäreillä oli hauskaakivaamukavaa !!!! Kiitos Tiina ja Nemo t Pupu

    VastaaPoista