perjantai 10. toukokuuta 2013

Something New, Something Old, Something Blue and Something Stolen

No, lol, I'm not getting married. At least not yet ;)

I have given quite a lot of my things and clothes to my friends and to the recycling and to the charity lately. There is still too much stuff left, so I am considering to make an another round in my cupboards soon.

Last Sunday I took few bags of stuff to the nearby meditation centre's jumble sale. However, it seems I can never enjoy the free space in my closet for long, because I seem to be getting immediately something new back. Somebody gives me something or I'll find something somewhere for a small price.

Like, I just got rid of a big pile of interior decorating magazines, which are btw one of the worst things to get rid of, because every time trying to throw them away you want to just once check what's in them and then you'll find everything lovely in them. And then you can't throw them away after all! But now I got rid of a pile of them. In one or two days I had the same amount or a bit bigger pile new interior decoration magazines back. So now my shelf is full again. But that's the way it goes; you give or get rid of something, and then you'll get something back.

So I found from the jumble sale this cute little silver dress...
...these new black&grey striped leggings...
...this Billabong's hoodie...

 ...and this lime Golla's Generation Mobile bag, which seems to be totally unused.
Also these brown striped trousers, originally H&M.
And these leisurewear trousers, originally H&M also. I had all these including some Winnie the Pooh videos for Nemo for 13,5 euros.
 "Do not disturb beauty sleep", the bulldog says in the star of my top.
 
So, there was the new, old and blue part. What's the stolen part then?
Later that day I rushed to the Desing Museum where was the last day to see Japanese textile artist's Fiber Futures exhibition. Unfortunately it was prohibited to take the photos there, what is a pity, because the exhibition was amazing. I was very naughty, I secretly snapped two pics. I think free ad for these artists can't be so bad ;)

Bye and see You soon! <3









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti