maanantai 19. elokuuta 2013

Very Dotty Summer

This summer has been very dotty for me as you can see once more. Here is the white dress with black dots, bought from Serpenttiini on Ateneuminkuja. I bought this dress before Nemo was born. Next summer after his birth in the end of February I tried this on and there was no way I could have fit into it. My breasts were enormous and my stomach still quite round. I thought then I am never gonna be able to wear this again. I was very near to cut it and make just a skirt out of it. I'm very glad I didn't, because now I can wear this again easily.
 
Here going swimming again. My pink dotty bikini underneath the dress.
I just luv this song! This rap-artist is Finnish. Below the official video the same song with the lyrics, they are lovely. I huff and I puff and blow your clouds away! 
 
 
Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti