torstai 15. elokuuta 2013

Back to Helsinki, Back to School Again

 Back in Helsinki again after the trip to my mother's side roots in Middle Finland. I saw lots of my cousins, aunts, an uncle and other relatives too. I ate lingonberries in the deep deep forest. And I swam in the beautiful lake. My long time ago passed away grandma used to live here. So this place is full of memories from childhood to me.
I went to the forest to talk to the gnomes, goblins, elfs and fairies. But I only had a photo of this little propellerhead monster here.
 
Also school started yesterday. On the first day I wore yellow top bought from Spain. I have had a yellow phase lately. Yellow makes me happy, it is the colour of joy to me :) I consider it also as the colour of the intellect. And it also has a special meaning for me reminding me to stay in this moment (instead of my head).
 Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti