maanantai 19. elokuuta 2013

Goa Hippie II

Goa hippie theme continues. I bought these clothes, the light summer trousers and the green top, from Barcelona this spring. I remember the trousers were only 6e and the top didn't cost much either. I found lots of lovely and colourful clothes there. I could have probably emptied few stores completely, if I had had more space in my little suitcase.
I love this green top. Guess, where I am going?? Yeah, you are right, swimming again!
I think these trousers are funny. I have been wearing them a lot now.
 Mustasaari island was open the last day this summer yesterday.
It was very sunny and summery day. However the water was not so warm anymore as last week.
The dark and warm August nights have been lovely. I have spent time sitting on my balcony with candles and a glass of wine looking at the stars.
I found most of this stuff from the recycling and painted it with Nemo this summer. They are excellent candleholders.
Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti