perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

Goa Hippie

My friend called me a Goa hippie when I was wearing this outfit going out. That's alright, some beautiful beach in India is definitely on my list, I just have few other interesting places to visit first. When I was younger I thought that Goa hippies are just silly and annoying 'out of this world' daydreamers. I still kind of think that way but now I understand that there is a part of Goa hippie inside of me too, lol. Opinions change, and one thing I have learned in life is that I don't take my opinions (or anybody's) or much anything very seriously anymore. To sound very 'out of this world hippie' now I can tell you that orange is a healing colour :) And pink or purple and orange go very well together.
The purple flower shirt is years old second hand, the orange skirt from Ellos couple of summers ago if I remember right and I think I do. This skirt makes me want to belly dance! In oriental belly dance it is ok to have more or less tummy. So all the ice cream I have been eating this summer doesn't matter! :)
 
This skirt is great because you can also use this as a dress if you pull it up!
 
Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti