lauantai 31. elokuuta 2013

Hyvinkää Housing Fair

I made a post about this summer's housing fair in Hyvinkää (kept 12.7.-11.8.)
 
Here I we are leaving to Hyvinkää 59 km from Helsinki. I was wondering if I should take Nemo with me or not. He said he doesn't want to come, but surely a child doesn't yet know what he likes. I know I loved housing fairs as a child, but I thought maybe it is just me. But finally I decided to take Nemo with me. And I am glad I did! He was so excited. He was running around the houses yelling and screaming and laughing:" I love this house!" and: "Look at this sauna, this bedroom, this playroom...! etc. People around us were having fun because of Nemo's enormous joy. But after about ten houses Nemo started to have enough about running all the stairs and rooms on a very hot day. But his mom had the energy to go through all the 31 houses of course.
 
What would I say about this year's housing fair? Very nice, but nothing mind blowing however.
I love this bridge and water idea!

A pool table under the deck.
I love big walk-in closets. Show me a female who doesn't!
Here is one idea I would have loved as a child. Two princess rooms, both having a loft bed and a small window on the wall between them. Me and my sister would have climbed through that window to the other side all night probably.
The loft bed on the other room.
I also love this painted map idea.
A sauna heater can be beautiful too.
A heavy metallist's aquarium.
A guitar room.
If the sauna, tar and booze doesn't help you, the illness is fatal. (I can see the humor and idea here but personally I wouldn't want the words 'booze' or 'illness' or 'fatal' on to any of my walls in my home.)
Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti