tiistai 6. elokuuta 2013

Donkey Eating a Flower in the Sun (Superfood in the Forest)

It has been very warm many days now, so our life has been lots of beaches and ice cream lately. Also grilling and swimming in Nuuksio national park's forest pond. That was a nice change for the big and usually crowded beaches in the city. Like my friend put it: "Far away treacherous world!".
 
Here I am just coming back from Nuuksio and leaving with the same dress to the city to meet my relatives from Italy. My cousin was staying at my place and I just goodbyed her and her family and am hopefully seeing them in the other part of Finland soon.
 
I love this donkey eating a flower, sun, cloud and trees dress. Bought from Seppälä few years ago. I think they sold this as a night dress but I have always used this as a summer dress. Who said that the material things don't make you happy? Of course the entropy is making all materia to disappear finally so the materia is not lasting forever. (We had an interesting conversation about this with a good friend of mine in Nuuksio :) But until the entropy eats all materia up I'm going to enjoy of it. This dress is making me happy! Now!
 Soy sausages and vegetables in the grill and some other food too.
Nemo looks like some four legged bug here.


 Eating superfood blueberries in the Nuuksio forest.
Forget the commercial ad in the end, this song and video are really beautiful (although I never thought I would put Katri Helena in to my blog :) Worth watching for all forest lovers, made me cry. I love the forest, my heart really is in the forest or the forest is in my heart, any which way.
The same song with the Finnish and English lyrics.
 
Bye and see You soon! <3
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti