torstai 22. elokuuta 2013

Summer Goes On

The summer just still goes on! Thats great, and not only for the reason that I have more time to wear this dress I bought from Figueres (near Dali museum) from Spain (5e, second hand). I have only had time to wear this couple of times this summer. I already thought I have to wait until next summer because at some point the weather forecasts promised something quite else. (Yeah, with this kind of problems I don't know whether I should be thankful or worried? I decide to be thankful :) I love this bright green colour!
Here leaving to school today. I love our new interior decoration teacher. (Well, I loved the former one too :) 
 Also festivals goes on. Still time to decide where to spend the Night of the Arts. Unfortunately I can't tear myself into pieces physically to be in many places at the same time :(
Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti