lauantai 4. helmikuuta 2012

Singing and Dancing to the Space and Back

I happened to have child-free Friday yesterday, which doesn't happen often. So I called my friend, and we went to check new dtm (gay bar & nightclub originally Don't Tell Mama) which had opened this week in a new place, nearer the city centre. I was wearing the same space traveler's outfit as on New Year's Eve  click although my hair was a bit differently. The new place is nice and stylish, but my friend wanted to change soon to Mann's Street, which was very near. That was ok for me, we went there to sing karaoke and to dance. We sang karaoke and danced like crazy whole night. I had just mineral water, no alcohol at all. Finally we went to a third gay nightclub nearby Hercules and danced like crazy again until 4.00 am when the place closed. The last tram had gone long time ago and my friend lives in the centre so I went to my friend's place for the night. We continued singing karaoke there until 6.00 am. I only could sleep few hours, because I had to leave early because Nemo was coming back to home in the morning. But what a fun night! What would life be without song and dance? :)  













Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti