perjantai 24. helmikuuta 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall... (When the Snow Falls)

It has been snowing a lot lately in Wonderland.



And the queen has been lately into super soft fabrics. For some reason they are interesting me right now. I created another soft lolita apron.

There is something in the softness, like when it has been snowing a lot, the borders soften, the angles become rounded and everything becomes sliding.




-Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

  

-Snow White is.
-Whaat??? Snow White? But...what... what about me?

-Sorry, but Snow White it is.
-But...are you sure?


-Yes, I am absolutely sure. And stop asking me that stupid question! Don't you have anything better to do?

-All right then, calm down! Let it be Snow White then. Good for her! And good for the seven dwarfs too! I couldn't care less. I will not ask it from you anymore. 

Besides, this is Wonderland. I can be what ever I want to be!

 I have got my own kingdom, my own castle, my own balloon, my own snow, my own thoughts of softness. I am me and at the same time I am all.
We are all one.


-Yes, that's how it is!


Yeah, a balloon! Party time!


I had only one big lilac button left, so the other button is big and the other button is small. But I think it is just better that way :)


In Wonderland the colours are brighter...


...and if you are lucky you can hear the angels singing.


Alright then...

See You soon! But before going...


....prince Nemo in the softness fondling his soft blue sleeping bird and...


....please listen to this unbelievably beautiful song!

Be wrapped up in softness and love <3

1 kommentti:

  1. ...että sellanen "tuhmahko" lumikki, hienoja, ja, ja, ja, ja,...... ;)

    VastaaPoista