sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

Super Soft Lolita Apron

Hello again, Sweetie pies! How are You on this Sunday? I hope You are just fine. The queen is feeling fine. She created a super soft lolita style apron for winter use.  


This fabric was originally a super soft children's blanket. Milk jugs, mini ladies, tea pots and oh...I always thought they were cherries, but in this picture they look clearly apples. Whatever, Nemo has got so many nice baby blankets, so I can sacrifice this one for my use.


This was actually very easy to make. I never use any formula when I sew. I just estimate with my eye and cut and sew. So here it is.




The leftover pieces of fabric are just fine for the hair.


The straps cross on the back.

The same petticoat You have seen before. I've got so much use for it.

Big lilac buttons...  
..and green striped socks.

This one is from Nemo with love:


See You & stay sweet! <3

2 kommenttia: