sunnuntai 12. helmikuuta 2012

Gothic Lolita Nostalgia

Let's continue with the gothic lolita theme. Here are some photos of my first gothic lolita style outfits, from the year 2007. Since then my style has changed towards more fantasy type of outfits, although there is much from the gothic lolita style left, and of course I also wear ordinary clothes and other styles (a bit hippie, ladylike etc.) too. When I look at these photos now, I think they are kind of cute but I think that, at least in some photos, I look a little bit chubby. :)

Anyway, it has been a lot of fun to dress up like this. At one point, I used to dress up like this almost every day. People have come to talk to me and interviewed me and have taken photos of me everywhere; on the streets, parks, trains, festivals etc. Even at Ikea. I remember after the photo shoot session in the frosty weather (pictures below) we went to Ikea with my ex. A woman stopped me there and said to me in Italy "Complimento!". She was amazed about my style. I acted cool, but of course felt thankful and proud! :)







This photo with the black parasol I found accidentally from the internet, it has been taken of me by someone on the street (South Esplanade) in the summer 2007.



May Day 2007 (below).

 


 Here I am walking in the yard of my castle in Wonderland. The winter is coming and the nature is dying. The sadness has arrived.


 I sew clothes by myself too, and this lolita skirt in this last photo which I like a lot (the bird is the 'cherry on the top' of this photo) is made by me.


See You Soon! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti