tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2012

Space Traveler's Outfit on New Year's Eve

Hhrrr, what a weather again it was today! Not very nice pushing Nemo in his pram in that watery snow. Not very cold thought, if trying to think positively! ;)

Unfortunately I haven't got very good pictures of my New Year's Eve space traveler's outfit, because of the bad lighting. But here are some, so you can get the idea. We spent the night at Ninja's home party. I bet some of you know Ninja. ;) She is the girl appearing for example in this video:


I had too many bubbling drinks, yacks, and have been feeling sick for two days. I don't need much to drink, I am not into alcohol anymore after becoming a mother.

So it is 2012. You know, not just any year, but very important. We'll see what's going to happen. Big things anyway ;)







I am wearing green fantasy contact lenses. You can see them from this picture below quite well.





See you again soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti