tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

Let it Freeze!


I remembered I have also another surrealistic t-shirt by Levi's in my closet. I bet you recognize this character from the cakeshirt!

Muistin, että minulla on kaapissa toinenkin surrealistinen Levi'sin teeppari. Tunnistatte varmaan saman tyypin kuin kakkupaidassa!


Staying at home today. The beautiful and warm snowfall days are over (sniff), it is just bluntly freezing outside. -12 degrees celsius and getting colder. And Nemo has got fever. So I almost did the spring cleaning today. I even took off the slatted bed base so I could clean from under the bed, I washed the curtains of the canopy bed, threw the pillows and blankets to the balcony to frost, fourth machineful of laundry is rolling and I changed the order of the furnitures in Nemo's bedroom again. There are open doors at the meditation center nearby tonight and friends to see but because of Nemos's fever we will pass it this time. I'll bake pies and make tea instead. Let it freeze outside. Oh, it is just so good to stay at home tonight!

Kotipäivä. Kauniit ja lämpimät lumisadepäivät ovat ohi (nyyh). On vain suorastaan jäätävää ulkona,-12 astetta ja kylmenemässä. Ja Nemo kuumeessa. Joten tuli sitten tehtyä lähes kevätsiivous tänään. Irroitin jopa sängystä sälepohjat, että pääsin pesemään sängyn alusen. Pesin katossängyn verhot, heitin peitot ja tyynyt parvekkeelle pakkaseen huurtumaan, neljäs koneellinen pyykkiä pyörimässä ja vaihdoin Nemon huoneessa taas huonekalujen järjestystä. Läheisessä meditaatiokeskuksessa olisi tänään avoin ilta ja ystäviä nähtävänä, mutta Nemon kuumeen takia jää välistä tällä kertaa. Paistan torttuja ja laitan teetä sen sijaan. Paukkukoon pakkanen ulkona. Oi, onpa ihanaa olla kotona tänä iltana!


Little fever patient has been eating chocolate ice cream (and almost nothing else today)! :)
Pikku kuumepotilas on syönyt suklaajätskiä (eikä sitten juuri muuta tänään) ! :)
See You!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti