sunnuntai 21. heinäkuuta 2013

Everyone Is Looking for a Good Person

I was wearing this yellow dress second time this summer when going out on Friday. I found this from Seppälä's -50% sale. I don't like sales, I usually never go there, but now I was looking for a hat for my friend for our photo shoot session and I needed to get some things for Nemo too. This dress sort of fell into my lap just before closing time, and there was just one piece of yellow that I liked left and it happened to be exactly my size. So I knew it was meant for me :)
 
I took these photos when I came home on Saturday morning, about 4.30 am., so there was hardly enough light. So the picture quality is kind of lousy again, but I just wanted to make this post.
 
Last time when I was out wearing this dress, I heard three times, that I am a princess or look like a princess and twice somebody yelled after me that I am Princess Leia. And once somebody came to ask about me: "Where is your prince?". While walking in the city in the night some guy even ran after me and said: "You even walk like a princess!" I ran away - fast but gracefully of course -, but sent love and thanks to him in my mind, because that was an unbelievably beautiful thing to say! I mean, he even ran after me to say a beautiful thing like that and the way he said it...like he really meant it. That time I really felt like a princess myself too. I ran away with a melted heart  :)
I had lollipops in my hair.
On this Friday night, I was at this club and I went to the ladies room. There was a bunch of guys hanging out in there. I don't know what the heck they were doing in the women's toilet, but there they were. Anyway, one of the guys looked at me and my dress and asked from me: "Have you just gotten married?" "No, I haven't", I replied, a bit surprised. "But maybe I would want to", I then added. "Everyone wants to.", the guy said. "Everyone is looking for a good person. Everyone."  "That's true", I replied.
 
In that moment, a short moment, when I saw and I heard him, I saw and heard the Goodness in him. (And please don't take this the wrong way, I am not talking about any romantic interest here, there wasn't any, but I'm talking about much greater thing.) In that moment, he was fully present, and I was fully present.
 
Everyone is looking for a good person, and the Goodness is actually already in me and in you.
 
In the middle of all that piss and puke - the floor was all wet - somebody was puking in the toilet, one guy and girl having a little argument, one guy talking about how he just took drugs - in the middle of all that, it was almost like the Blackbird suddenly singing. The moment of Beauty.
 
Bye and see You soon <3
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti