lauantai 6. heinäkuuta 2013

Dots & Ducks & One Narcissistic Seagull

My green dotty Pussy Deluxe top and red checkered summer trousers (second hand).
The trousers are to just above my ankles, so they are not full lenght.
We have been painting some stuff on the balcony. Many of my clothes have paint in them, but now I was extra careful, because I was wearing Pussy Deluxe. I don't want to have any paint to any of my Pussy Deluxes!
 
Last summer Nemo and I painted the balcony wall.
Now we painted some kitsch souveniers I found from the garbage room's recycling shelf.
 
Nemo is painting a small souvenier elephant yellow.
Nemo painted many of these, and I just added some decorations.
At some point of the day I changed to a purple skirt, also second hand.
I can keep it both ways, on or under the top.
Later in the evenening we went to feed the ducks to our home pond.
What the cuties!
We gave them muesli. Or on them, lol.
That damn narcissistic seagull tried to scare the ducks away all the time and wanted to eat all the food himself. "Go away stupid seagull!", we screamed to it.
 
Nemo was so excited!
Bye and see You soon! <3
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti