torstai 6. kesäkuuta 2013

Summertime in the City

Yellow-blue top, second hand (4e). A friend gave me these jeans.
I made the summer shorts out of them.
These green shoes again, I love them probably the most of my shoes at the moment.



My sister gave me this handbag. I have had lots of comments that it is cute and funny. I think so too.
Time to wear this blue dress again, wuhuu! Love it!
The blue necklace is from Park Güell from Barcelona. It is unique and it always reminds me of Gaudi's amazing work.
We have been pampered with a lovely weather lately. I started to feel dizzy at the kendo training today, it was so hot. I had to go outside the gym to take some fresh air for a while. I went here.

 Look at these reflections! Look like angels to me :)

Bye & see You soon <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti