sunnuntai 2. kesäkuuta 2013

Spring Parties and Cherry Blossoms

Going to the day care center's spring party and after then to the Japanese Sakura Matsuri, the cherry blossom party.
 
I bought this dress from Barcelona.
I put Hello Kitty chopsticks into my hair, which a Japanese couchsurfer had given to me.
Cherry shoes, second hand.
At the day care centre's party.
Nemo is wondering a ladybird with his friend.
Then to the Sakura Matsuri party.
Green tea with real pieces of GOLD was being served.
These photos below are taken by my friend.
This carp or koi fish hat gives good luck and good fortune.
There was a chance to try a kimono. I chose a red one. When a professional is dressing you up, it really makes you feel like a royal.
 

Thanking for this day's experiences. Bye and see You soon! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti