sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2013

My Year 2013

My year started in January with very outer space and loving feelings :)
And so were my outfits.
 
In February I had a new Pussy Deluxe!
 In March I renovated my castle and hosted couchsurfer Ken from Japan.
Nemo had a fancy dress 4- year old birthday party. 
I danced...
...and we played with light toys.
I climbed on the Tibidabo mountain in Barcelona with my friend Sebastién.
 And got totally blown away by Gaudi's architecture.
 And I took Nemo skating.
 I practised kendo and in April I passed my first kendo graduation.
 And we had lots of fun.
 
 May day celebration with friends and the Pig
...and I made second hand bargains
...and went to Porvoo for the first time and by boat.

I had a new spring coat.
 I had a Mother's Day gift from Nemo.
Nemo made gingerbread art.
 And flyed a kite.
This red coat made me to think who I am.
I danced.
And watched the moon.
I loved my white coat.
And my cat umbrella.
I made a trip to Berlin with the boys.
In June I had some magical moments with Nemo.
I wore Pussy Deluxe.
 ...and had a picnic. 
 I ate lots of ice cream. And spent time on the dock.

 I tried on a real Japanese kimono.
I went swimming and for a picnic with friends.
I made a heart to the sand.
I made summer shorts. 
 And wore lovely dresses.
I had a pirate adventure with Nemo.
I went shopping with my friends and found lovely dresses.
I had great views in Norway...
 and made some magical spells on Midsummer Day.
In July I made some art with Nemo...
and fed the ducks.
I had a psychedelic adventure with a friend in Oktober fest, gingerbread house and the Alps.  
 I bought new bikini and went swimming. 
I dressed up for several summer parties.
I had a dotty bikini and went swimming again.
I ate cinnamon rolls at Cafe Regatta.
 We played with water.
 
 We had fun in amusement park.
 I wore lots of dots.
 I found a yellow dress from the sale.
I spent time reading by my home pond. 
 And barefoot. 
I went to summer festivals.
 We found a blue feather.
We went swimming and barbecuing to Nuuksio forest. 
 I wore orange.
 I saw my Italian and other relatives in Middle-Finland.
 I swimmed in a lake.
I burned candles when it was getting darker in August.
We went to housing fair.
 In September I changed my furniture arrangement at my home. And went swimming.
I went to Habitare fair.
In October I made faces with Nemo.
 I created a new shirt and a handbag.
I hugged Mother Amma. <3
I went to school.
 Nemo had a new cousin named Noel. We celebrated.
Noel got monkey pants from us.
I fed Nemo in a box. (His Neverland pirate ship, still not allowed to throw the box away.) 
I tried in Kiasma how it feels to be invisible.
 I had bloody and disgusting Halloween party.
 I took Nemo for a horse ride. 
And to Ikea.
I wore grey clothes. 
In November I painted more walls in my castle.
I climbed to a tree in Portugal. 
I also met Jesus.
I saw a black swan.
 In December I  was the Snow Queen at pre-Christmas parties.
I made gingerbreads with Nemo. Nemo's decoration art.
I made coffee art with my friends.
Nemo has relaxed on the beach.  
 We had three Christmas trees.
 Nemo decorated his own with Cars.
 We decorated this together with high heels and ducks. And a reindeer head on top.
I have this thing with reindeer heads. I have had a reindeer head on the door also.
 Nemo was excited of Christmas.

 
We had a visit of Santa.
And finally Nemo had the toy ice cream machine he was talking about the whole autumn. And more levels to his Tiny Thief tablet game.
Not a bad year, not at all. Actually a wonderful year! Now that I see all the things that I have had a chance to do I feel very grateful!


                                                                             <3

Bye and see You soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti