maanantai 23. syyskuuta 2013

Thoughts Become Things - Habitare 2013

Hello Bunnies, long time no see! I have been taking a vacation from me and my blog for a while.
 Well, also less time than in the summer and less light especially inside also. Also I haven't got that mirror on the wall yet (an ordinary drill just won't do the trick), so my head is chopped off (which is btw really bad feng shui) unless I am sitting or on my knees.
 
Nemo made some ice cream cone art from foam clay.
 
 Going to a birthday party. Nemo behaving like a snot-nosed young bloke, who is leaning to the wall and spitting on the street.
 There have been some design happenings in Helsinki lately, Design Market last weekend and Habitare 2013 this week and weekend. Habitare was a little disappointment for me this year. I hope that will be compensated in Stockholm's Design Week and Furniture Fair, where we are going with school in February.
 Eero Aarnio's seats. Kids love them too.
 Lot's of colour changing lights.
 I think this was one of the best things this year. Sara Kokko's (Aalto University) swinging circle.
  I tried it, it felt great. So simple, so brilliant.
 Black hole made of newspapers.
Verner Panton's lamps (below) like every year. I have named my son after Verner Panton, I have always loved his design and ideas. So Nemo's second name is Verner. (The name also refers to Jules Verne who has written about Captain Nemo.)
 I see this style chairs nowadays everywhere I look.
 
 These rocking chairs were really popular. People just sat on them and started talking and laughing.
These are actually acoustic sound absorbers (from Sounds of Science). But their great visuality got me interested.
 Leds, leds, leds everywhere.
 Some colourful and funny office furniture, adi.fi.

Then upstairs. Nice dinner table...
 ...and then to the art section:

I forgot these artist's names, sorry.


Below Jani Leinonen: The Assasination of Dior. And Assassination of Chanel no. 5 below that also. Gunshots in framed print.
 
 
More Jani Leinonen, Your Beliefs. It is actually the quote by Gandhi. Great wisdom, nice art.
Fun...

...and This Is The Way. 
 
Bye and see You soon <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti