tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Castle's Playroom

There is a big playroom in our castle. Here are pics of one lovely day when we were playing there.
Prince Nemo... 
 ...and his cousin prince Nooa.

Whooah! Sliding is fun!
 Me too! Princess Nella is unfortunately too small for this kind of fun.
 Princess Nella has got a lovely dress as usual!
Shooting magical balls.
 There are many magical things in castle's playroom.
 These legos are not small, they are actually gigantic.
 The trampolines were just awesome. My brother shows how to do it!
There on his right side!
Then car racing!
 That's me driving on the back. Btw there isn't really snow outside anymore. These pics are taken some time ago. ;)
 Some floorball and basket ball and shooting horse's teeth before leaving.
Some of you probably recognize this place in the physical world. I always have a great fun myself in these kind of playrooms. After 15 minutes climbing up and down the place I noticed I was sweating. I mean, going to gym is boring, why don't they make these kind of places for adults? This is so much more fun! Luckily I'm small so it is easy for me to use the tunnels and slides etc. designed for kids. So get out of the way kids, here I come! Just kidding, kids first! :)
See You :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti