tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Leaving to see Emilie Autumn

So many people have asked me why I haven't blogged for a while. I just haven't photographed that much lately, but let's see what I have in my camera.

Here I am leaving to see Emilie Autumn's gig/visual show with a friend some time ago. I am not so much into her music, but into her visual thing very much so. I have some really nice corsets, which would have suited for the gig, but I wasn't in the mood to wear them. I also didn't want to freeze my ass. ;) It was and still is quite cold in Finland in the evenings although it's getting warmer. So I just put on black shorts and my Punky Fish jacket with a hood which I bought from Amsterdam some years ago but which I still love.
 
The coat is second hand.
  Striped socks are a must at Emilie's gig.

Bye and See You :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti